Forum Levelup - LOA Fire Raiders

All the best guides for beginners to experienced players made by fans of League of angels - Fire Raiders

Crest guide by IceCool

Gdie
    Admin

Crest guide by IceCool

Post by Gdie on Mon 13 Jun - 9:17

Hi everyone!I saw lots of people, here and in-game, asking about what crest should they put on their heroes; that's why I want to this guide, following what chinese servers who have more than 650k BR are doing, VinceLoA suggestion on Reddit and my personal experience 'till now.Let's start from the principle that %stats give you way more strenght then normal stats.
    If you don't see your heroes in this list, they're probably not strong enoughto compete in the current meta, let's begin:
    - HEADLESS HORSEMAN: FLASH He's dodge is decent but he's damage isn't the best out there, the most important thing about him is the mute in his ultimate, he's freaking slow so Flash crests with att% is the best for him.
    - BAMBOO FIGHTER: ASSAULT/FURY/FLASH There's nothing much to say about him, one of the best in the game, Assault and Fury to increase his damage output, or Flash with att% to be faster then the enemy ank destroy him.
    - NIGHT SENTINEL: ASSAULT/FURY His ability to ignore a % of enemys defenses is pure gold against tanker, just focus on that.
    - HELL HOUND: FLASH/RENEW
    - SHADOW STALKER: FLASH He's lack of agility and defense is imbarassing, but his damage to the back line and his confusion are awesome, he MUST attack as fast as possible.
    - JACK HALLOW: FLASH Nothing much to say here, his pumpkin bomb can be devastating
    - MIRABELLE: ASSAULT/DRAIN
    - DARK PALADIN/ROSE KNIGHT: AEGIS/RENEW I don't recommend Warden on tanker 'cause of heroes like NS, Aegis's probably the best choise
    - LUNAR PRIESTESS: AEGIS/BLESSING
    - LIGHT ENVOY: AEGIS/BLESSING/RENEW All with HP/Def% of course.
    - ARIA LOCKON: ASSAULT/DUELIST All with att% to maximize the damage even with Duelist.
    - NIGHTBLADE: ASSAULT/FURY Linear damage with good crit chance.
    - CRIMSON ROSE: ASSAULT/FLASH Her damage are quite low, so Flash is probably the best option to stun the enemies and buffs your team.
    - GREEN RANGER: FURY/AEGIS Some might say Assault or drain, she's useful only for her passive when in crit, so Aegis's probably the best choice.
    - ALYSSIA: FLASH Are damage are low but her stun as first attack can be pretty useful.
    - SNOW QUEEN: FURY
    - ASTRAL CHILD: WARDEN/AEGIS In my opinion Warden with her in back line, Aegis as tank in front
    - NEREIDA: ASSAULT/RENEW Renew=???
    - DRAGON QUEEN: ASSAULT/FURY
    - MINOTAUR: AEGIS
    - HOLY KEEPER: AEGIS/WARDEN
    - XO: ASSAULT/WARDEN Probably Assault can increase the healing output too so probably's the best choice
    AoE like BOMBMASTER, DEMON HUNTER, ASTRAL HUNTER, BURNING SOUL, SAPPHIRE SORROW, BYRON THE BLACK are useful only for Wharf Boss so DUELIST with att/att% is the only option.
    I didn't write an explanation for everyone, some are just obvious. This is a guide line to use your heroes at max, of course no one's obliged to use this.
    Hope that this can be helpful to eveyone! Cheers

IceCool

Current date/time is Mon 20 Nov - 16:12